What Readers Are Saying...
- “The Bridge was a real nail biter.”
- “A spellbinding story with paranormal elements...”
- "The Bridge" is a paranormal novel of highest quality.”
- To fans of the "Paranormal": This book definitely is a "must-read"!
- “What is most impressive however are the characters. The authors really took the characters one step further than one would expect”
- "Wonderful story reminiscent of my Dean Koontz days."
- "This book should be made into a science-fiction movie."
- “A page turner...”
- "An original tale from two highly imaginative minds.”
- “The story thunders on like a steam-roller...”
- “I laughed, I gasped, and marveled at the breeze with which the Krummenackers paid homage to the likes of H.P. Lovecraft.”
- “As a fan of the Paranormal I would definitely say: Read the book – it's excellent!!”
- “Kept me on the edge of my seat...”
- “I cannot wait for the next book in the series.”
- “Pick this up if you like vampires!”
- “A little Twilight, a little Bram Stoker, a little Stephen King...”
- “Do not pick this book up if you think you know everything about vampires! It will completely change your thinking about them.”
- “It keeps you enthralled with the story, constantly making you want to turn the next page.”
- “This was the first time I read myself through a story built on blog (diary) entries... but then I realized it worked for the story, for the characters and it developed the entire storyline right before my eyes.”
- "Such a different approach to the 'birth' so to speak and the para earths are fascinating!"
- “I look forward to the next installments!”
Available exclusively at Amazon, in *Kindle and Trade Paperback formats.
*NOTE: Kindle version is available FREE for all Kindle Unlimited Subscribers